Disney Prince Analysis

Disney Prince Analysis
Way back when I started this I had done a series of reviews on the Disney Princess model and it honestly got me to review more things because of how fun it was. Later on I kind of got to thinking about the Disney Princes the more I heard about people saying along the lines of "all these women get saved by the guy" or "this prince is so and so" and it all felt very flat and one sided. When you look at the Princes of Disney, a lot of them kind of just feel rather flat where others feel like they are very interesting characters, varying from strong characters to bland toys. I never understood the claim that it was the Disney Princesses weren't real when I looked the Princes, when some of them seemed more unrealistic than anything else. So what I'm going to do is go over the Disney Prince lineup, using the same model Disney uses for their Princess lineup and some of my own innovations. I'll be doing 1-2 Princes a month and what I hope is that by the end of it you'll understand these characters more.

Comments

Popular Posts